IF AN ITEM IS ON THIS PAGE IT'S STILL FOR SALE!

Sunday, March 05, 2006

~@~Beautiful and romantic ROUND bed!~@~

This really is beautiful and fun. Search the internet, you will not find one for sale for under $2,000.00 ( that's mattress set only! ). I just really need to sell this set...... I can not get it up the stairs to where it belongs. Includes box spring, mattress, headboard, bed legs, 2 matching night stands and custom sheet set. Bed is just under 7 feet across. This set is a heavy, well made, antique super find! The picture shows the bed partially set up, not the entire package. I am listing this at $400.00 or best offer. Get your hands on this unique and romantic bed while you can. Feel free to add a comment for any questions. Thank you!


2 Comments:

Blogger C said...

Hi,

I'm interested in your cutback saddle listed. Could I please get more information? My E-mail is cmcgurty@sau56.org

Thanks,

Cait

4:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi i cannot see the photo can you post another one?

1:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home